Click the play button to listen.
Overview of Murphy’s Budget Proposal and Sweeney’s Path to Progress
- April 15: Statewide Call-in Day to Legislators
- April 15: Camden/Gloucester for Sweeney town hall with Beach and example of Dana Redd
- April 16: Murphy Town hall in Paterson
- April 17: Sweeney town hall in Atlantic/Cape May
- Next Town Hall call May 8, June 5
- Next legislative call-in day: May 15 then June 15 with more to be announced
- June 13: Lunchtime rally at Statehouse
- June 17 & 20: Lobbying at Statehouse
- June 22: Leafletting parks, Motor Vehicle offices and transit stations talking about the effects of a state shutdown
- June 27: Budget day at Statehouse
- June 28, 29, 30: Prepare for possible shut down
- June 30: Town Hall Call if we’re headed towards a shutdown.