Click the play button below
- State Shutdown Back Pay
- Pay for the shutdown will be issued in a supplemental check on September 1. Regular deductions (health care, pension, union dues) that were already charged in the regular check will not be deducted.
- If you had paid leave scheduled during the shutdown and you were placed in no-pay status, you will be paid and will not be required to use paid leave time during the period of the shutdown.
- Overtime will be recalculated for the period of the shutdown for eligible employees.
- Employees who would have been on FMLA, State Family Leave and/or unpaid leave of absence even if the State had not shut down, including unpaid voluntary furloughs, will have time sheet adjusted accordingly to reflect that leave.
- State Health Benefits Plan
- There will be no increase in health care premiums for Active Members for Plan Year 2018 due to the work of the unions at the State Health Benefits Plan Design Committee, More information will come on this at a later date.
- Review of Supreme Court’s Increments Decision