- Collective Bargaining with State Workers and Verizon Workers
- Our legal fights to protect the pension, increments and for the Christie Administration to uphold civil service laws.
- Our latest appeal to the United States Supreme Court.
- How CWA and other unions are moving forward to ensure the solvency of the pension system by lobbying to get a Constitutional Amendment.
- Mobilization and Political Action as we approach Election Day.
- Dennis Trainer, CWA District 1 Vice President
- Hetty Rosenstein, CWA NJ Area Director
- Seth Hahn, CWA NJ Legislative & Political Director
- Steve Weissman, Counsel to CWA
- Eric Richard, NJ AFL-CIO Legislative Affairs Coordinator