D2-13 AND D1 NJ NOTICE:
BACK TO WORK AGREEMENT For CWA Members in Verizon Mid-Atlantic
- Employees whose tours begin Tuesday night, May 31, 2016, and extend into Wednesday, June 1, 2016, will report to work for those tours.
- All other employees will return to work for their tours that are scheduled to begin Wednesday, June 1, 2016.
- Returning employees will return to work on the same tours to which they were assigned immediately prior to April 13, 2016.
- In unusual circumstances, the Company will excuse employees, without pay, from reporting for a reasonable period not to exceed 72- hours from 5:00 pm, May 31, 2016. Members in this situation need to notify their supervisor prior to the start of their tour.
- Employees on approved leaves of absence, approved medical leaves, suspensions or scheduled vacations shall report to work following expiration of such leaves, suspensions or vacations.
- For two weeks following the return to work date, the provisions of the Collective Bargaining regarding overtime caps will not be in effect in order to reduce the work backlog resulting from the strike. Overtime will be assigned with due consideration to the safety and health of employees.